Why I started the Clean & Cozy Collection? :
I thought long and hard what to do when creating this look. I used different places or events as my inspiration . After seeing this pandemic called the corona virus or the COVID-19 . People worldwide have been on quarantine. My goal was to make joyful, creative and stylish looks based on the comfort of your home. This includes everyday items that I wouldn’t ‘normally’ use such as lifestyle items (phone cases, coffee table books, mugs and more). The need to have a organized and positive mindset in your own home made me chose the name ‘Clean & Cozy’ Collection.
The one thing I have started to learn from this is Clean & Cozy experience is ‘ the art of comfort’. What do I mean by ‘the art of comfort’ ? What I mean is from making a cup of tea in the morning , to reading a coffee table book or listening to some music. The art of relaxing and taking it one step at a time and NOT jumping to conclusions is key . I feel that this quarantine is keeping most of us at a relaxed state that seems unfamiliar but growing into familiarity.
I started this look with lavender easy and comfortable Alltimers pants that makes you think you’re feeling the fabric through the picture. Next I matched the pants with blocks of lavender shades in a Ambush T Shirt. I added the Billionaire Boys Club Basketball diamond sketch sneaker because in my opinion it represents “knowing what you want”. This can also be interpreted as achieving a goal like finding a diamond in the rough. I added the corduroy Rowing Blazer cap along with the baby blue Thom Browne wallet to match the aesthetics. To give more emphasis to the look I added the Good Art necklace and Balenciaga chains. As I said before the art of comfort to me is listen to music and reading a coffee table book. To complete the feeling I added the Urbanears Rålis portable, water resistant speakers and The Cabin Coffee Table Book by Taschen (scroll down for more information). Imagine a field of flowers by smelling a Anticafarmacista Wave candle looking through my window represents tranquility. The last piece of home decor was a bright pop of color with the Supreme skateboard deck. This is the ‘art of comfort’ to me its relaxing and letting go of all stress.
$63 (original price 126 )
Billionaire Boys Club
- “Cool blue saltwater notes, infused with crisp Meyer lemonand orange rind, are warmed by bright rays of sun and glistening sand. The ultimate beach excursion.”
- Top Layer :Ozonic Marine Notes, Meyer Lemon, Orange Rind
- Mid Layer : Palm Leaf, Lemon Blossom, Gin
- Bottom Layer : Cedarwood, White Musk, Juniper
$129 (original price $199)
- Rålis short for Rålambshovsparken with several different events occurring in the central of Stockholm with “functional alliance among the park’s many settings and scenarios”-Urbanears.com
- 4 colors : Mist Grey, Charcoal Black, Haute Red, Slate Blue
- “20+ hours of wireless playtime”-Urbanears.com
- “IPX2 water-resistance”- Urbanears.com
- “5.0 for wireless play with up to 10 m/30 ft of distance”- Urbanears.com
Cabin Coffee Table Book
- “Yearning for rustic simplicity? Open the door to Cabins, a gorgeous showcase of minimal, low-impact, peaceful abodes around the world. From contemplative bliss in an English coastal studio to eco-home huts in the Western Ghats of India, each of these minimal homes exude innovative, eco-friendly, mindful living.” – Taschen.com
- My thoughts of these images I can easily find myself grifing into new spaces though out each chapter.
- “Don’t be surprised if, by the end, you find yourself wondering whether to ditch your current setup for one of remote tranquility in the middle of nowhere.”— Vogue.com
- “TASCHEN understands books just as the best architects understand buildings.”— Financial Times, London
Good Art HLYWD