Black creativity at its finest. Here are a few photos that inspired me today of the beauty of our black communities and educating others through art of all forms.
I really love @cultureicontv shares the culture of all black art from musicians, photography, to makeup artist. It showcases the beauty of the black culture.
This is chloexhalle album “Ungodly Hour” . I love this album because its a series of diverse sounds including the new zoom call video of Baby Girl . I write about Chloexhalle album on my Table of Four post.
I love this Calvin Klein campaign because it shows there is no particular size or color model everyone can me.
Here @grace_pae posted several ways to educate others about the Black Lives Matter Movement through movies. When They See Us about the Park Five changed for a crime of the jogger in 1989 on Netflix.
Awards List: When They See Us
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or a Movie
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special
- Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Series Long Form
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special
- Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Award for Outstanding Casting for a Limited Series, Movie or Special
- Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Limited Series or Movie Made for Television
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special
- Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Limited Series
- Peabody Award – Entertainment
5. @richardo.chunky & @chnge
This painting from @richardo.chunky represents the silence of the black community in the rise for change for the Black Lives Matter Movement.