Views from the Mojave Desert – Joshua Tree (Low Dunk Collection)

The balance of being functional and traveling with style from the time you step on the plane to the destination was the mission for this look. The Low Dunk Dark Driftwood has a neutral color palette that can save space and keep you from packing extra shoes for this weekend getaway using the Low Dunk…

Fresh Mindset in Curitiba Botanical Garden ( Low Dunk Collection)

Before starting the New Year I wanted to reflect on the sneaker that I’ve seen in hundreds of colorways and a series of styles with the Low Dunk Collection. The Green Bonsai Nike Low Dunks released in 2004 is based on the “Hemp Pack” holiday which happens every year on April 20th. It has a…

Summer Painted Vignette

The sun is out it’s time to turn away from the neutrals and towards the more vibrant tones. One thing I enjoy most is the landscape and the bright architecture along the Amalfi Coast. From Italy to Santa Marta favela in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil you can feel the free and relaxed mindset of summer….

Fly through the fields

I love a basic travel look with a bright lime green. I started off this look with the iconic man on the moon, Billionaire Boys Club tee. I used the Stone Island jacket to make this look pop with color. I  e the Stussy pant with the ODSY-1000 Off-White sneakers to pair with this green…

A veiw of Lamu | No Locals the Global Collection 18′

  Arid Region: Lamu Island, Kenya I really can’t describe this look other then a new way of causal. I feel like the pillow like designed bag and ripped tee flannel can use the heat and work with it. Even though this look has denim when being in hot Kenya heat it can prevent bites….

Arid Cloud 9 | No Locals the Global Collection 18′

Amid Region: Dubai, United Arab Emirates This was one of my hardest but greatest places to make a outfit for. I always thought Dubai and the countries around the Dubai in the United Arab Emirates were fascinating. The art, the fashion, the fact that I considered it a jewel almost like a work of art….

Top of Gunnbjørn Fjeld

Polar Chill: Gunnbjørn Fjeld, Greenland Thick, heavy appeal meant for snow and full coverage for no exposure to cold temperatures. The Balenciaga puffer jacket I was most inspired by. This features silver metals, two-way zipper, drawstring, puffer coverage is 80% of the jacket and the other 20% is for feathers. I feel that the best part…

Long trip to Rosewood | No Locals the Global Connection 18′

Rosewood Hotel the award-winning hotel located in Vancouver, Canada. Traveling to a nice hotel come in with style. I wanted to give this look all I got for the travel trends. Cold winters with denim and white as snow sweaters. Winter is cold but beautiful in Canada. Cape Lungo Vera Puffer Jacket  Stone Island  $1,065…

Through the sky

  My inspiration was adding a tropical feel of colors green, yellow and orange. When I first saw the sweatshirt I thought of how I can make this fit travel inspired.   Floral print sweatshirt MSGM $520 ( on farfetch for $312 )   Attenzione jeans  Bethany Williams $890   Nubuck Marino Low top Platform…

Red, warm and dim (the model in print)

  My inspiration for this look was from the where nothing is really over the top. Most of my looks consist in this because I wanted to find a way to make certain looks acceptable by using comfort and casual. My appeal was to create a different look at how you may see someone dress. I…

Over the Palm Trees of St. Barts

  Acne Studios mens cotton shorts Valentino mens camo sneaker $805 – Thom Browne mens round sunglasses Y 3 mens cotton t shirt $135 – We heart it cover photo

Arrival time (Poland)

  Gosha Rubchinskiy mens sweatshirts and hoody $365 – Thom/krom men’s activewear pants $255 – DRKSHDW mens grey shoes Gucci mens eyewear Heron Preston mens caps and hat Bling Jewelry men s jewelry We heart it cover photo

Silk on Amalfi Coast

  Maison Margiela mens flare jeans Les Hommes mens lace up shoes $675 – Mens sport sunglasses $1,235 – Maison Margiela mens slim fit casual shirt Dolce Gabbana mens blue belt Versace mens chain necklace $540 – We heart it cover photo

Flowers in L.A

  Givenchy mens button fly jeans Heron Preston mens grey sweatshirt $590 – Thom Browne mens white leather shoes $575 – Bulova mens watches jewelry Paul Smith mens leather billfold $175 – Versace mens belt We heart it cover photo

Wolfs in Iceland

  Embellish mens denim jeans $165 – Helmut Lang mens motorcycle jacket Allurez mens leather watch $755 – Love Moschino mens white shirt $240 – Giuseppe Zanotti snow boots We heart it cover photo